14.7.07

A dreaded sunny day, so I'll meet you in the cemetry gates

Muito tempo para gastar, portanto lá vai a resposta ao desafio:

1- Como te sentes hoje?
In My head (Queens of the Stone Age)
"I'm so high, I run in place(...)You're the only thing i've got that i can't seem to get enough(...)so hurry up and wait forever"

2 - Vais ser alguém na vida?
Magic Pie (Oasis)
"I'll have my way, in my own time, I'll have my say, my star will shine"

3 - Como os teus amigos te vêem?
To Die a Virgin (The Divine Comedy)
"With all the bombs and the bird-flu, we're probably gonna be dead soon"

4 - Vais casar?
Cutt Off (Kasabian)
"It's for the unsuspected citizens who hallucinate in fear."

5 - Qual é a música do teu melhor amigo?
Love Pains (The Style Council)
"I just know that it's too late for us to carry on"

6 - Qual é a história da tua vida?
Dreams Burn Down (Ride)
"Waiting, hoping for a sign that what's forbidden can be mine. I just want what I can't have till my dreams burn down and choke me every time."

7 - Como é que foi a escola secundária?
Where Eagles Have Been (Wolfmother)
"Nothin's quite what it seems in the city of dreams"

8 - Como é que podes ir adiante na vida?
Meds (Placebo)
"Baby did you forget to take your meds? And the sex and the drugs and the complications"

9 - Qual é a melhor coisa nos teus amigos?
The Last Song (Lucky Soul)
"When all other words have already been heard, I’ll sing the last song for you."

10 - O que é está "in" esta semana?
Low C (Supergrass)
"The loneliness at times, I can feel it open wide"

11 - Como é a tua vida?
Help! (The Beatles)
"But every now and then I feel so insecure, I know that I just need you like I've never done before."

12 - Que música vai tocar no teu funeral?
Champagne Supernova (Oasis)
"Someday you will find me caught beneath the landslide, in a champagne supernova in the sky" (Podia ser mesmo isto! Ou o Live Forever...)

13 - Como é que o mundo te vê?
Whites Only Party (The Dears)
"Don't say I'm paranoid, it's more like just annoyed. Maybe a bit destroyed, a bit destroyed."

14 - Vais ter uma vida feliz?
Pára de Olhar para Mim (Ornatos Violeta)
"Ninguém mais vai entrar, para sempre eu vou esperar por ti"

15 - O que é que os teus amigos REALMENTE pensam sobre ti?
The Paris Match (The Style Council)
"I'm only sad in a natural way, and I enjoy sometimes feeling this way"

16 - As pessoas têm inveja de ti?
Don't Panic (Coldplay)
"We live in a beautiful world...yeah we do, yeah we do!"

17 - Como te podes fazer feliz?
Strawberry Wine (My Bloody Valentine)
"Please, please stay with me tonight. These lips will find strawberry wine"

18 - Com que música farias um striptease?
Jumpin' Jack Flash (Rolling Stones)

19 - Se um homem numa carrinha te oferecesse um doce, o que farias?
Man on the Moon (The Jesus and Mary Chain)
"Go out walking in the godless freeze"

20 - O que é a tua mãe pensa de ti?
Reena (Sonic Youth)
"Will she ever realize?"

21 - Qual é o teu segredo mais escuro e profundo?
I Thought You Were My Boyfriend (The Magnetic Fields)
"I thought I was just the guy for you and it would never end. I thought we were supposed to be like glue, I thought you were my boyfriend."

22 - Qual é a música do teu inimigo mortal?
Rebellion (Lies) (The Arcade Fire)
"People say that you'll die faster than without water."

23 - Como é a tua personalidade?
Come Back to Camden (Morrissey)
"But then I, I look around, and I remember that I am alone. Alone, for evermore."

24 - Que música vai tocar no dia do teu casamento?
The Same Mistakes (The Cooper Temple Clause)
"I'd always gone about these things all wrong, but not this song. 'Cause you can't keep making the same mistakes"

Recado final para o modo aleatório do Windows Media Player: para quem não tem asas, mandas umas bocas do caralho...

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

A 21 foi uma saída do armário?

Alex

wallbanger disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
wallbanger disse...

Sim, do meu Media Player. A minha foi feita no dia da fundação deste blog.